About

Saturday 10 September 2011

Networking Review

Review of Networking in Indie Music News:
 
Hello Independent Music readers/fans. I went on a bit of a rant the other day. Basically I really appreciate music when musicians spend so much time creating magical boxes of emotion. Then you get artists like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black who work on segments of money making toblerone that the popular public indulge on. Well guess what? I don’t like toblerone or Justin Bieber…….that’s all I wanted to say; I feel like a preacher……hail mercy!

In other news – I got an email from a man that goes by the name of……If This Is A Man; sounds like a stunt double for James Bond – 011. Anyway I’m going to review his single – Networking – to try and entice people to log-out of Facebook and read this review; that’s as optimistic as George Bush running an ice-cream van, providing the masses with propaganda that his ice-cream is the best. That would probably happen. Before we begin, have a listen to the single….alright?

Networking – social deprivation. Listening to this track you would probably enjoy it more on a bike riding through the slums of democracy/UK. The track talks about society and how it has changed and developed into a ball of technology and ruined communication as a whole.  To be honest what he says is true and I’m left feeling quite annoyed. Wait a minute as I run outside and tell the world…………don’t worry I’m not that mental. What I should say is listen to the track while you’re on Facebook.

Rate: 9/10
Daniel Thomas

http://indiemusicnews.info/single-review-if-this-is-a-man-networking/

By If This Is A Man with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives